Time is to be mutually agreed|
Leaders Wellbeing & Mental Health
Great opportunity to understand how workplaces and leaders can impact wellbeing. Strategies to support your own wellbeing, proactively engage your team and build mental health awareness.
Time & Location
Time is to be mutually agreed
About the event
Workshop for leaders across your organisation.
Focus on how to manage team wellbeing & mental health as well as your own.
- Understand stress, triggers, and individual stress signatures
- Mental health awareness, impact of anxiety & depression
- How to have a mental health conversation
- Positive coping strategies and awareness of negative strategies
- Self-care and wheel of wellbeing
- Supporting team wellbeing
- Developing a healthy workplace
Online Workshops 3 hours split into 90 minute sessions
🔷Engaging facilitation with breakout rooms, interaction and opportunities for questions
🔷Resources to utilise after sessions for individual and organisation
🔷Workbook- Self reflective exercises
🔷Follow up conversation re self-care plan or workplace wellbeing plan
🔷 Can be delivered face to face in 3 hour session
- Ticket type
Organisation workshop three hours split into two 90 minute sessions as times to be mutually agreed.Price£600.00